Terms and conditions
Free SIM Card - Thailand, Hong Kong
- Promotion applies to any successful package bookings completed between 1 - 30 Apr 2018, to the selected destinations (Thailand/ Hong Kong) only.
- Redemptions are on a first come, first served basis, and is limited to the following numbers:
- Thailand Travel SIM (8 Days 3GB High Speed+ 100 Baht Voice Balance): 200 redemptions
- Hong Kong Data SIM (7 Days 3.5GB High Speed Tourist Prepaid): 200 redemptions
- Customers need to fill up and submit this form after completing their booking to receive the SIM cards.
- Booking date and form submission date must not be less than 14 days from travel date or stay date.
- Travel/ stay must be completed before 31 Dec 2018.
- SIM Cards will be mailed by SingPost Normal Mail. ZUJI will not be responsible for delayed or lost mail.
- Each booking will be eligible for one SIM card redemption.
- The SIM card cannot be exchanged, refunded for cash or other products.
- If the flight or hotel bookings are cancelled, ZUJI reserves the right to debit the value of the SIM card from the Cardmember’s Card account without further notice.
- ZUJI makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality and availability of the products, services, or information provided by the telco provider. ZUJI shall not be liable for any matters arising from or in connection with the products, services, or information provided by the respective telco providers.
- SIM Cards are issued subject to the terms and conditions governing the usage of the respective SIM Card.
- ZUJI reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, ZUJI reserve the right to make the final judgment and the decision of ZUJI shall be final.