Turkish Airlines - - Promotional Flights and airfares
Don't miss these great flight deals on Turkish Airlines. All featured Turkish Airlines airfares include all taxes and fuel surcharges. Book your Turkish Airlines flight securely online with instant confirmation, and know that the ZUJI 24/7 customer support is always a click or a call away.
Turkish Airlines airfares (ex-Singapore)
The following fares are indicative pricing only and are based on cache information. Please use the search form on the right to check for the most updated price and availability.
Established in 1933 with a fleet of five aircraft, Star Alliance member Turkish Airlines is a 4-star airline today with a fleet of 247 (passenger and cargo) aircraft flying to 256 destinations worldwide with 213 international and 43 domestic. According to Skytrax survey of 2013, Turkish Airlines was chosen "Europe's Best Airline" for the third and "Best Airline in Southern Europe" for the fifth consecutive time. Having won in 2010 the world's "Best Economy Catering Service" award, Turkish Airlines was this year awarded the world's "Best Business Catering Service" prize in the Skytrax survey. For further information about Turkish Airlines please refer to www.turkishairlines.com.
Classes of Travel
- The Business Class seat includes ottoman that creates a 75 inch (188 cm) long sleeping space when in the fully-reclined bed position.
- Reading light located underneath the Armrest services when it is deployed as a privacy screen.
- A reading light is available for each passenger and lighting as well as other seat function controls like a massage button, and position selections are conveniently accessed on a control panel beneath the armrest.
- An onboard power receptacle supplies energy for laptops and other electrical devices.
- The armrest also serves as a privacy screen and is controlled by a touch button.
- The large table is located in the center console and moves forward/backward as well as swiveling to allow more freedom of movement.
- Main Control unit is located in the center console, at the front end of the armrest serves full control of the bed.
- Premium economy seat pitch is 46 inches(116 cm).
- Seat width is 19.5 inches (49 cm).
- Seat configuration is 2-3-2.
- Full seat recline is 8.8 inches (22 cm), providing additional comfort for relaxing or sleeping. Adjustable leg rests are available at every seat.
- Personal monitors are 10.6 inch (27 cm) and include connections in the center console for personal media transfer, such as iPod or IPad.
- Individual reading light.
- Meal tables, located in the armrests, also serve as angled work surfaces for reading or tablets.
- Power receptacles located on the center console supply energy for laptops and other electrical devices.
- Economy Seat pitch is 31-32 inch (78 cm).
- Maximum seatback recline, is 6 inches(15 cm).However, the seat pan also moves forward an additional 1.5 inches(3.5 cm)providing a total recline of 7.5 inches(19 cm).
- An onboard power receptacle on the front foot bar underneath the seat pan supplies energy for laptops and other electrical devices.
- A personal USB and Ethernet jack is also available at each seat.
- Each seat has a non-intrusive, flush headrest that extends a maximum of 5 inches.
- An adjustable footrest is available for added comfort.
The Planet digital system and individual touch-screens are used for in-flight entertainment on our international flights on B777, A340, A330, B737-800 and B737-900 aircraft. Depending on the type of aircraft, passengers may choose their program either on their touch-screen or by using the remote control device attached to their seat.
The Planet digital system offers the following in its Entertainment section: Close to 350 films and short programs including
Latest releases, Classics, Drama, Family, A-Z, International, Romantic, Comedy, Action, Turkish cinema and Children’s films as well as television series, dramas, documentaries, sports, travel, food, fashion and technology programs and cartoons; some 600 CD albums including Pop, 80’s, Pop & Rock, Jazz & Blues, Classical Latin, New Age, Oldies, World Music, Classical Turkish Music, Nostalgic Pop, Turkish Rock, Modern Folk, Turkish Spiritual, Traditional Turkish Folk, and Arabesque; and radio channels including Power XL Classical, Power XL Spiritual, Power XL Chillout, Power FM Popular Hits, Power XL Jazz & Blues, Power Türk Turkish Hits, TRT Turkish Traditional Music and TRT Turkish Classical Music. An individual and multiple player Game channel, a Children’s channel and an Audio Book channel are also available.
In-flight connectivity enables passengers to send and receive text messages and e-mail. The news channel offers passengers world news, including economic, financial and celebrity news, as well as the weather report in text form. News is also given hourly and the weather report every four hours in an on-line broadcast. Connections enabling passengers to listen to, or watch on their individual screens, content on their personal iPods or USB devices are available on some of our B777 and A330 aircraft. Separate sections about Turkish Airlines’ Fleet, Cargo and Frequent Flyer Program are also available along with a Destination Guide, a Turkey Info Guide, Airport Maps, Flight Maps and a Flight Camera. All passengers can watch takeoff and landing on two cameras mounted at the front and underneath of the aircraft.