Finnair - Promotional Flights and airfares
Don't miss these great flight deals on Finnair. All featured Finnair airfares include all taxes and fuel surcharges. Book your Finnair flight securely online with instant confirmation, and know that the ZUJI 24/7 customer support is always a click or a call away.
Insane fares to Europe destinations!
If a big Europe trip has always been on your bucket list, you really shouldn't miss this amazing sale from Finnair! Fly to top Europe destinations fr $885 (return, incl taxes) only.
Hurry, sale ends 2 May 2017 or until seats sell out. Travel between 1 Oct 2017 – 25 Mar 2018.
Extra bonus: Enjoy up to $100 rebate with Mastercard! Find out more here.
Top destinations recommended for you:
|Fly to London from $870 (Return)||Search Now →|
|Fly to Paris from $862 (Return)||Search Now →|
|Fly to Amsterdam from $860 (Return)||Search Now →|
|Fly to Cophenhagen from $861 (Return)||Search Now →|
|Fly to Zurich from $861 (Return)||Search Now →|
|Fly to Oslo from $861 (Return)||Search Now →|
Finnair fares (ex-Singapore)
The following fares are indicative pricing only and are based on cache information. Please use the search form on the right to check for the most updated price and availability.
Finnair: The Fast Airline between Asia & Europe
Finnair, one of the world's oldest operating airlines, was established on the 1st November 1923. Its operations focus on transporting passengers between Asia and Europe, via Helsinki. In recent years, Finnair has emerged as a major player in traffic between Asia and Europe. Finnair's intercontinental destinations in Asia include Seoul, Delhi, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Bangkok and now Singapore (as of May 2011). Finnair's European route network offers several daily frequencies to all major European cities.
Finnair offers some of the shortest and fastest connections between Asia and Europe because the most direct route between the two continents goes over Helsinki. Travelling via Helsinki not only lowers fuel consumption and emissions, but also saves passengers' time.
Helsinki Airport - An Eco Efficient Hub
Finnair's home hub, the comfortable and functional Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, is known for short connecting times and distances between flights. With 3 runways, Helsinki Airport handled 12.6 Miliion passengers in 2009. In comparison London Heathrow possessed over five times as many passengers with only 2 runways. Helsinki Airport's high runway capacity results in shorter transfer times, saving on fuel & emission.
Reasons to Fly FINNAIR
1. Unique Nordic Experience
- You will be charged the relevant fee(s) as indicated in the booking terms and conditions;
- The saving value will not be refunded
2. Shortcut to Europe
- The world is not flat
- Flying via Helsinki means the geographically shortest & fastest route between Asia & Europe
- Using fast northern route means shortest route, smooth and uncongested routes, and straighter flights that generate fewer emissions
3. Short transit in Helsinki Airport (min. 40mins)
- Transfer fast and convenient at Helsinki airport where everything is under one terminal
- Minimum connection time is only 40 minutes
- With 3 runways, Helsinki Airport results in shorter transfer times, saving on fuel & emission
4. Good schedules for Business Traveller with quality rest
- Evening flight with long rest possible
- Favourable among Business Travellers who longed for undisturbed sleep
5. Eco-Smart & Responsible Airline
- Modern fleet, straight routes via Helsinki, and green landings at Helsinki airport guarantee less emissions
- Innovative recycling efforts such as reusing old crew uniforms to make meaningful pouches, instead of disposing them away
6. New Airbus A350 XWB
- The A350 aircraft is already operating on our routes to Bangkok, Beijing, Shanghai, Hongkong & Singapore
- Ambience mood LED lighting creates a calming & fresh atmosphere. The lighting and colours can be customized to fit the time of day, destination or season
- Advance air filtration system generates cleaner & fresher cabin air
- The Marimekko for Finnair collection is specially designed to add a light and fresh visual dimension to the on-board experience
Classes of Travel
- Zodiac Cirrus III wide and long full-flat bed seats with direct access to the aisle
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and a new state-of-the-art Nordic Sky seatback entertainment system with wireless in-flight entertainment services for your own devices
- An exquisite new A350 signature menu featuring Nordic delicacies and carefully selected wines
- A dedicated Ladies' Room which provides cosmetics and other supplies for female passengers
- Spacious Economy Class seats with 11-inch touch screens
- A new state-of-the-art Nordic Sky seatback entertainment system with a wide selection of services
- On-board Wi-Fi available for purchase by the hour or for the duration of the flight
Economy Comfort Seats
- Economy Comfort seats located in the first 5 rows of Economy Class cabin, total 43 seats
- Seats come with 4 inches extra legroom
- Noise cancelling headsets & amenity kits be provided
- Priority boarding & fast exit
- Can be purchased after you issued your economy class ticket
- Free of charge for passengers holding top tiers frequent flyer programs
It's easy to relax during our flights. You have access to a large selection of entertainment options that vary by aircraft type and route, including: newspapers, magazines, films and music, available through an ultra modern personal entertainment system.