Ramada Resort Port Douglas
Select your stay dates to check availability at Ramada Resort Port Douglas
Ramada Resort Port Douglas
About the Hotel
With a stay at Ramada Resort Port Douglas in Port Douglas, you'll be near the beach and close to Wildlife Habitat and Marina Mirage. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of St Mary's by the Sea Chapel and Sugar Wharf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels are provided, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax and unwind with body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a pool view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Port Douglas? This resort has facilities measuring 345 square feet (32 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Poolside bar
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Swim-up bar
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 32
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Conference space size (feet) - 345
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Fitness facilities
- Beach towels
- Wedding services
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Ceiling fan
- Flat-panel TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium TV channels
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Sofa bed
- Iron/ironing board
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 10 children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 41 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 20 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 05 February 2018 to 23 March 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue