Select your stay dates to check availability at H'Otello B'01
About the Hotel
With a stay at H'Otello B'01, you'll be centrally located in Munich, steps from Isar Tor and minutes from European Patent Office. This hotel is close to Marienplatz and English Garden.
Stay in one of 56 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 56
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy