Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Regina
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Regina, you'll be centrally located in Milan, steps from Columns of San Lorenzo and minutes from Parco delle Basiliche. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio and Chiesa Santa Maria Presso di San Satiro.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Milan? This hotel has facilities measuring 592 square feet (55 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Offsite parking reservations required
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 1993
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Luggage storage
- Parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Down comforter
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed from 22 December 2017 to 09 January 2018 (dates subject to change).