Hotel Puertas De Cartagena
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Puertas De Cartagena
Hotel Puertas De Cartagena
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Puertas De Cartagena in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), you'll be minutes from Santo Toribio Church and Puerta del Reloj. This hotel is within close proximity of Simon Bolivar House and Museum and University of Cartagena.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 1 km.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Free reception
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 2006
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 60000 per vehicle (one way)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy