Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Presidente
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Presidente, you'll be centrally located in Uberlandia, steps from Rondon Pacheco Theater and Tubal Vilela Square. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Church of Our Lady of the Rosary and Municipal Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, and both irons/ironing boards and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) are available on request.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift). Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Pool sun loungers
- Coffee shop or café
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 15.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy