Hotel Porton Bogot�
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Porton Bogot�
Hotel Porton Bogot�
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Porton Bogotá in Bogota (Zona Rosa), you'll be close to Andino Commercial Center and National University of Colombia. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of El Retiro Shopping Centre and Rockefeller Casino.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 guestrooms featuring minibars and DVD players. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Year Built 1988
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Free reception
- Meeting rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 7
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free WiFi
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Rainfall showerhead
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Room service (24 hours)
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy