Hotel Portales Del Campestre
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Portales Del Campestre
Hotel Portales Del Campestre
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Portales Del Campestre in Medellin (El Poblado), you'll be convenient to El Castillo Museum and Santa Fe Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of EAFIT University and Oviedo Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Year Built 2009
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Free newspaper
- Bathtub or shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 70000 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 30000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7000 per person, per night
- In-room safe and safe insurance
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy