Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Orekhovo
About the Hotel
In the heart of Moscow, Hotel Orekhovo is close to Tsaritsyno Park and Tsarytsino Open-Air History and Architectural Museum. This hotel is within the vicinity of Church of the Ascension and Bitsa Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 429 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a hair salon. This hotel also features shopping on site and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- One meeting room
- Shopping on site
- Health club
- Number of floors - 16
- Business center
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 429
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 350 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy