Hotel Okura Tokyo
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Okura Tokyo
Hotel Okura Tokyo
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Okura Tokyo places you in the heart of Tokyo, minutes from Suntory Hall and close to Tokyo Tower. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Tokyo Imperial Palace and Meiji Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 381 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 11152 square feet (1036 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Conference space size (meters) - 1036
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Conference space size (feet) - 11152
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-out
- Indoor pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 381
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Year Built 1962
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 12
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Pillow menu
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Pay movies
- Down comforter
- In-room massage available
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3564 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5940 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 5940 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 05 September 2016 to 08 September 2016 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool