Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Nutibara
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Nutibara, you'll be centrally located in Medellin, steps from Palacio de la Cultura and Botero Square Sculpture Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Mercado de San Alejo and Antioquia Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Nutibara.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Year Built 1945
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Turndown service
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Up to 2 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy