Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Nóbilis
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Nóbilis in Sao Paulo (Santa Ifigenia), you'll be minutes from Trackers and Sao Bento Monastery. This hotel is close to Municipal Theater and Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 9
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- One meeting room
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour business center
- Luggage storage
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Rainfall showerhead
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy