Hotel Naqua City Hirosaki
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Naqua City Hirosaki
Hotel Naqua City Hirosaki
About the Hotel
In the heart of Hirosaki, Hotel Naqua City Hirosaki is close to Hirosaki Shoten Church and Foreign Teachers Museum. This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Hirosaki Catholic Church and Saisho-in Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 12
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1989
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Room service
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1963 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 700 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3150 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy