Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal
Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal, you'll be centrally located in Venice, minutes from St. Mark's Square and St. Mark's Basilica. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Clocktower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also features concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Venice? This hotel has 7427 square feet (690 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1800
- Snack bar/deli
- Computer station
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7427
- Conference center
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Satellite TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy