Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Mirage
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Mirage in Bellaria-Igea Marina, you'll be near the beach and convenient to Palacongressi Bellaria Igea Marina Event Center and Shell Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Minimoto San Mauro Mare and Acquapark.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Mirage. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 19 September and 21 April.