Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Millennium
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Millennium in Manaus (Chapada), you'll be convenient to Amazonas Shopping and Amazon Arena. This hotel is within close proximity of Teatro Jorge Bonates and Manauara Shopping.
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private lanais. 42-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 20
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cable TV service
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- LED TV
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Climate control
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 55 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: BRL 8.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy