Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku
Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku in Gamagori, you'll be convenient to Lagunasia and Fantasy Museum. This ryokan is within close proximity of Takeshima Beach and Takeshima Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and an elevator (lift). A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Free train station pickup
- Free newspapers in lobby
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Individually decorated
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Second bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Digital TV service
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: JPY 3240 per pet, per stay
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Energy surcharge: JPY 150 per person per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy