Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Micuras
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Micuras, you'll be centrally located in Atami, steps from Atami Sun Beach and Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Yuzen Shrine and Atami Geigi Kenban Kabu Renjo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs and a sauna.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Full-service spa
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2300 for adults and JPY 950 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1080 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy