Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Mediterraneo
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Mediterraneo places you in the heart of Syracuse, walking distance from Syracuse Forum Ruins and Ginnasio Romano. This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Porto Piccolo and Porta Marina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a television in a common area.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Free parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Electric kettle
- Pillow menu
- Free toiletries
- Free long-distance calls
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Hair dryer
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Digital TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 140 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 3 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee: EUR 5.00 per person, per night
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy