Hotel Matiz Jaguari�na
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Matiz Jaguari�na
Hotel Matiz Jaguari�na
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Matiz Jaguariúna in Jaguariuna, you'll be in the entertainment district and convenient to Red Eventos Venue and Jaguariuna Station. This hotel is within close proximity of Umbelino Bueno Square and Church of Our Lady Saint Mary.
Make yourself at home in one of the 109 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Jaguariuna? This hotel has 2422 square feet (225 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 2
- Year Built 2001
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 2422
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 225
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 3
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 19,50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy