Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Malaysia
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Malaysia in Penang (Georgetown), you'll be minutes from Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion and Camera Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Cathedral of the Assumption and Penang State Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 350 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Hair salon
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- LED TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 60.00 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy