Hotel Lord Byron
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Lord Byron
Hotel Lord Byron
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Lord Byron, you'll be centrally located in Rome, within a 10-minute walk of National Gallery of Modern Art and National Etruscan Museum. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Bioparco di Roma and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Auditorium Parco della Musica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at Sapori del Lord Byron, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1939
- Computer station
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Satellite TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Electric kettle
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 38.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 77.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy