Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Lidomare
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Lidomare in Amalfi, you'll be near the beach and minutes from Cloister of Paradise and Cathedral of Amalfi. This hotel is within close proximity of Ancient Arsenals of the Amalfi Republic and Municipal Museum of Amalfi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.