Hôtel Le Grimaldi by Happyculture
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hôtel Le Grimaldi by Happyculture
Hôtel Le Grimaldi by Happyculture
About the Hotel
Hôtel Le Grimaldi by Happyculture is in the heart of Nice, walking distance from Nice Etoile Shopping Center and Albert 1st Gardens. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Le Jardin Albert 1er and Verdure Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Number of floors - 6
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 47
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Private beach nearby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free bottled water
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30-80 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy