Hotel Le Fitz Roy
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Le Fitz Roy
Hotel Le Fitz Roy
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Le Fitz Roy places you in the heart of Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, walking distance from SOGEVAB and Val Thorens Sports Centre. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Bouquetin Gondola and Val Thorens Ski Resort.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Le Fitz Roy. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Full-service spa
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Ski storage
- Accessible bathroom
- Concierge services
- Ski passes available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Multilingual staff
- In-room accessibility
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Fireplace in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Designer toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 11 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 21 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 80.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 35.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 55.00 (from 13 to 16 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 150.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 70.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 105.00 (from 13 to 16 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy