Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Klettur
About the Hotel
Located in Reykjavik, Hotel Klettur is minutes from Iceland Phallological Museum and Hofdi House. This hotel is within close proximity of Sundhollin and Kjarvalsstadir.
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Planning an event in Reykjavik? This hotel features 40 square feet (4 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Accessible bathroom
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 6
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 40
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Know Before You Go
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 2500 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ISK 1250 (one way), (from 12 to 15 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 5500 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 100 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy