Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Kajikaso
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Kajikaso in Hakone, you'll be on the riverwalk and minutes from Hakone Toy Museum and Key Hiraga Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Sounji Temple and Shogenji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and a turndown service.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and a nightclub. This hotel also features an arcade/game room and shopping on site.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner. Dining is also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Year Built 1987
- Shopping on site
- Arcade/game room
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Free breakfast
- Free long-term parking
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.