Hotel Iris Venice
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Iris Venice
Hotel Iris Venice
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Iris Venice in Venice (San Polo), you'll be minutes from St. Mary of the Friars and Ca' Rezzonico. This hotel is close to Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a library.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.