Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Gumz
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Gumz in Balneario Camboriu, you'll be near the beach and minutes from Cinerama Shopping Mall and Almirante Tamandare Square. This hotel is within close proximity of Santa Ines Church and Atlantico Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli serving guests of Hotel Gumz.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Concierge services
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Indoor pool
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Year Built 1971
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- In-room safe fee: BRL 2 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 1.60 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy