Hotel Grand Toya
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Grand Toya
Hotel Grand Toya
About the Hotel
Located in Toyako (Lake Toya), Hotel Grand Toya is close to Usuzanfunka Memorial Park and Toyako Forest Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Showashinzan Ropeway and Showa-shinzan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Hotel Grand Toya.
Business, Other Amenities
Event facilities at this hotel consist of meeting rooms and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- One meeting room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Spa tub
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 39
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy