Hotel Grand City
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Grand City
Hotel Grand City
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Grand City, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Nekobukuro and minutes from The Sunshine 60 Observatory. This hotel is within close proximity of Sunshine City Shopping Mall and Namco Namja Town.
Make yourself at home in one of the 265 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Grand City. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 517 square feet (48 square meters), including a meeting room.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 265
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 48
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 517
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1974
- Number of floors - 14
- Designated smoking areas
- Pay movies
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free newspaper
- Pillow menu
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The hotel will be renovating from 07 May 2015 to 31 January 2016 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue