Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Giberti
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Giberti places you in the heart of Verona, walking distance from Porta Nuova and Teatro Ristori. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Castelvecchio and Castelvecchio Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Art Deco hotel also features babysitting/childcare, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Verona? This hotel has facilities measuring 624 square feet (58 square meters), including a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Express check-out
- Conference space size (meters) - 58
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Conference space size (feet) - 624
- Wedding services
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built 1985
- One meeting room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 10 per stay)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy