Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Fundador
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Fundador, you'll be centrally located in Santiago, steps from University of Chile and San Francisco Colonial Museum. This family-friendly hotel is close to Palacio de la Moneda and San Cristobal Hill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 147 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
- Fitness facilities
- Free reception
- Meeting rooms 7
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 6
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Plasma TV
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy