Hotel Fenice Milano
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Fenice Milano
Hotel Fenice Milano
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Fenice Milano, you'll be centrally located in Milan, steps from Porta Venezia and Spazio Oberdan. This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Planetario di Milano and Indro Montanelli Public Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Year Built 1890
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Bathtub or shower
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually decorated
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy