Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Fabris
About the Hotel
Hotel Fabris is centrally located in Nova Friburgo, walking distance from Cadima Shopping Mall and close to Nova Friburgo Country Club. This hotel is within close proximity of SESI School and Sao Clemente Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Nova Friburgo? This hotel has 753 square feet (70 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and a meeting room.
- Television in lobby
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1967
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy