Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Fabris
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Fabris places you in the heart of Nova Friburgo, walking distance from Cadima Shopping Mall and Central Park Nova Friburgo. This hotel is within close proximity of Nova Friburgo Country Club and SESI School.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Nova Friburgo? This hotel has 753 square feet (70 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.
- Television in common areas
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Year Built 1967
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Conference space
- Conference center
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of floors - 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy