Hotel Estelar Suites Jones
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Estelar Suites Jones
Hotel Estelar Suites Jones
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Estelar Suites Jones in Bogota (Chapinero), you'll be close to Av. Chile Shopping Center and Monserrate. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of El Castillo Shopping Center and 54 Plaza Shopping Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Bogota? This hotel has facilities measuring 1367 square feet (127 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 9
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Wedding services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1367
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 127
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Memory foam mattress
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 24 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy