Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel España
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel España, you'll be centrally located in Santiago, steps from Former National Congress and Museum of Chilean Precolombian Art. This historic hotel is close to Palacio de la Moneda and San Cristobal Hill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Year Built 1927
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Room service
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25
- Late check-out fee: USD 25
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy