Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Espana
About the Hotel
Located in Rome (Esquilino), Hotel Espana is minutes from Porta Maggiore and Historic Museum of the Liberation. This hotel is close to Colosseum and Roman Forum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as a television in the lobby and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free breakfast
- Television in lobby
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.