Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Erikslund
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Erikslund in Angelholm, you'll be next to a golf course and within the vicinity of Jarnvagens Museum Angelholm and Hembygdsparken. This family-friendly hotel is within the region of Angelholm Beach and Angelholm Golf Club.
Stay in one of 129 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as separate sitting areas and blackout drapes/curtains.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Angelholm? This hotel has 69535 square feet (6460 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Conference space size (meters) - 6460
- Business center
- Television in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 129
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 69535
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Computer station
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Year Built 1994
- Meeting rooms 14
- Spa tub
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate sitting area
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: SEK 100 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: SEK 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- All citizens of Sweden will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 20 December to 1 January:
- Children's club
- Golf course
- Dining venue
- Tennis courts
- Water park
- Business center
- Meeting facilities
- One of the dining venues