Hotel Emaus Bogot�
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Emaus Bogot�
Hotel Emaus Bogot�
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Emaus Bogotá in Bogota (Financial District), you'll be close to El Castillo Shopping Center and National University of Colombia. This hotel is within close proximity of Av. Chile Shopping Center and High Technology Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Free breakfast
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Year Built 2001
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rainfall showerhead
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Cable TV service
- Individually decorated
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Balcony or patio
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8120 per person, per night