Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Ella
About the Hotel
Hotel Ella is in the heart of Austin, walking distance from Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center and Caswell House. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of University of Texas Tower and Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features concierge services, wedding services, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a pool view, or dine alfresco (weather permitting). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Austin? This hotel has facilities measuring 5200 square feet (468 square meters), including meeting rooms.
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Pool sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free pool cabanas
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (feet) - 5200
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Meeting rooms
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Pool umbrellas
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Conference space size (meters) - 468
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Poolside bar
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free area shuttle
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Designer toiletries
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free local calls
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Microwave (on request)
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy