Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Eilat
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Eilat, you'll be centrally located in Curitiba, steps from Tiradentes Square and minutes from Museum of Contemporary Art. This hotel is within close proximity of Parana Museum of Contemporary Art and Flower's Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms featuring microwaves and LED televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2014
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LED TV
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Digital TV service
- Separate bedroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25.00 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee