Hotel de la Poste
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel de la Poste
Hotel de la Poste
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel de la Poste, you'll be centrally located in Cortina d'Ampezzo, steps from Parish Church of Cortina and Mario Rimoldi Modern Art Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Faloria Cable Car and Ethnographic Museum Regole d'Ampezzo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Accessible bathroom
- Year Built 1835
- Ski storage
- Concierge services
- Free ski shuttle
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Total number of rooms - 68
- One meeting room
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free bottled water
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
- Individually furnished
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Individually decorated
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 80
- Late check-out fee: EUR 80
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 38.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 78.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 17 September and 06 December.