Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Dany
About the Hotel
Located in Foz do Iguacu, Hotel Dany is minutes from Lake Itaipu and Mercosul Shopping Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and Rafain Churrascaria Show.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Cable television is provided for your entertainment.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Free breakfast
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Self parking fee: BRL 7.00 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy