Hotel Dann Norte
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Dann Norte
Hotel Dann Norte
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Dann Norte in Bogota, you'll be in a shopping district and convenient to UniCentro and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of World Trade Center and Usaquén Flea Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Conference space
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free breakfast
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1988
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting rooms 5
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free newspaper
- Cable TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Turndown service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service
- Rainfall showerhead
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 55000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 70000 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: COP 7500 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy