Hotel Dann Norte
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Dann Norte
Hotel Dann Norte
About the Hotel
Located in Bogota, Hotel Dann Norte is in the business district and convenient to UniCentro and Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of World Trade Center and Usaquén Flea Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Accessible bathroom
- Meeting rooms 5
- Laundry facilities
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- In-room accessibility
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Health club
- Free breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 1988
- Smoke-free property
- Hair salon
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Linens provided
- Individually furnished
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Towels provided
- Down comforter
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Individually decorated
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Turndown service
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 60000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8300.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy