Hotel Crown Palais Kokura
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Crown Palais Kokura
Hotel Crown Palais Kokura
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Crown Palais Kokura in Kitakyushu (Kokura), you'll be minutes from Riverwalk Kitakyushu and Zenrin Map Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Kokura Castle and Seicho Matsumoto Memorial.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and in-room massages, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wedding services and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Kitakyushu? This hotel features 495 square feet (46 square meters) of event facilities.
- Wedding services
- Number of floors - 9
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 495
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Coffee/tea maker
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1365 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 800 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy