Hotel Costa del Sol
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Costa del Sol
Hotel Costa del Sol
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Costa del Sol in Cartagena (Bocagrande), you'll be convenient to Bocagrande Beach and Puerta del Reloj. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Rio Cartagena Casino and Hospital Naval de Cartagena.
Make yourself at home in one of the 250 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and sofa beds.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 250
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 15
- Poolside bar
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Cable TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 30000 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy