Hotel Club House Bogot�
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Club House Bogot�
Hotel Club House Bogot�
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Club House Bogotá in Bogota, you'll be minutes from Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall and UniCentro. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Usaquén Flea Market and World Trade Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 2010
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Full-service spa
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed
- Room service (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed size double
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 27000 for adults and COP 20000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 60000 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy